What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To improve our website in order to better serve youbellen. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
Refund Policy :
We have a 10 day return policy. If you don’t wish to exchange your product, you can choose to receive the refund amount of your product in the form of store credit or transfer to bank.
Steps to complete your exchange/refund process:
Visit the nearest store
- Submit your product with all accessories to the store
- The Eye Store personal will inspect the product. You can get your glasses adjusted and take balance amount.
- If required you can exchange the product or get a refund as per our policy
Ship Product to The Eye Store
- Pack the products and stick the return label on the box.
- Select any courier service & Ship the product to The Eye Store at the given address. (We will reimburse you up to Rs100.00 once the product is received)
- You can choose a product for exchange once it has reached our warehouse.
- Or Refund can be taken as per policy once The Eye Store receives product
What all products can be exchanged/refunded
We accept all our products as per policy, with following exceptions:
- Sunglasses, Reading Glasses and Powered lenses Eyewear
- If there are scratches on frame or lens that were not present at the time of delivery. We do a rigorous 4-step quality check to ensure that the product reaches you in perfect condition.
- Product damaged due to mishandling after it is delivered.
- Case or other standard packaging is damaged or torn or otherwise not in the same condition as it was received.
- Contact Lenses
They would be acceptable only if they are in unworn condition, with the sealed intact outer packaging.
Advertising Principles .